Saturday, April 9, 2011

April Showers

With the end of classes coming next week and finals looming, it was nice to take a break Friday and Saturday.  We went to the temple and dinner with the darling Lauren and Mike Reid on Friday, and after we played games at our place and Cam and Lindsey Lamb came over.  It is nice having friends so close to hang out with.  Brady and I lost every game we played.  It was a disappointing night for the Heaps.

Today should have been sunny.  It is April 9!  But, I guess "April Showers..."
I started the morning celebrating at my friend Sara's bridal shower.  So many memories piled into different faces, I loved it.  

Then Brady and I took on the cold and went to the BYU Spring Game.  We of course just went to support Matt Edwards, Brady's lifelong best friend.  It was the game to catch because Matt pretty much took his team on to win.  And we witnessed his first autograph for a fan!  





It's our last week as students at BYU, and we're loving it!

No comments: