Sunday, April 3, 2011

Girls Night & Conference

I love when I get to spend time with my sisters and my mom.  Last night I got double lucky and Brady's mom came with us too while the boys went to priesthood.  It is fun to get together and talk, eat, and last night we made earrings.  The greatest and cutest craft.  They are cheap and, we all thought, super cute.  

Today I woke up early and decided to make something for breakfast with the meager ingredients in our apartment.   Scones.  And they were delicious.  By the time conference started, scones were coming and our mouths were in heaven.  Love it.

Fabulous weekend followed by another amazing day and spiritual enlightenment.  With only two weeks left in school, we are in the last push.  In two weeks, we will be two college graduates.  Life is good.

2 comments:

Julie Wilding said...

Janer. I love you, and scones, and earrings.

Lindsey Hubble said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Conference was so good. I can't believe this semester is almost over. Yeah!