Saturday, November 26, 2011

High 80s in November

When leaves started changing in Utah, Brady and I started feeling sad we were missing Fall.  But then when we were still going outside at night in shorts and t-shirts in November... we continued to love where we are!

For Halloween, Brady and I were cows!  Not so exciting?  Well we got free Chipotle burritos because of it.  My favorite costume was a co-worker...
Watching her do therapy was amazing and hilarious.

My birthday came, and I felt loved by everyone!  At work I got breakfast and cupcakes.  Family combined together to get me a new camera!  So I am back to taking pictures!  And more surprises from siblings!  Thank you all for all the love!  We went to Potbellys for dinner, and then friends came over for cake and ice cream.  Yes, we have friends!  Although... no pictures of then were taken, so there is no proof.


Brady put me to work making FunFetti Cake, his favorite.

But he worked too.  This shows the panorama mode my new camera will do. Pretty cool.


No comments: