Saturday, November 26, 2011

We're thankful, we're thankful, we're oh so thankful!

What a day! We were blessed to go to the Blake's house for dinner on Thanksgiving.  Dave Blake works in the nursery with us and is amazing!  The whole family is amazing!  Their family goes onto the list of all that we are grateful for!  The Pace family was also there, and it was a feast to remember!  The food was delicious, the company was the best next to family (they felt like it), and Brady and I both felt so grateful for all our blessings!

Isn't gratitude a tricky thing?  You start listing things you're grateful for, and you realize you can't stop.  No matter life's circumstances, when I express my gratitude, I see the Lord in each aspect of life.  Gratitude is an expression of faith.  And it is true.  So I don't want to be grateful just one day, I am grateful everyday.  To see why, go here.  Or just look at my husband.

But such a fun day!

Brady was working on that blink.  Or just really happy.

Ping pong to work up an appetite

Lacrosse after the feast

Faces to be thankful for

Happy Thanksgiving!
That night we decided to be daring and head out to the Houston Premium Outlets.  These were by far the best outlets I have ever experienced.  Primm in Las Vegas doesn't even come close.  And these people came ready to shop.  When we first got there, we saw a mom and daughter get out of their car with suitcases!
Photo is blurry, but suitcase is fully visible

Long night
We woke up wondering if this is what it feels like to be old.  

1 comment:

Pamela Nelson said...

I give thanks for you and yours.